Selasa, 31 Agustus 2010

Kreasi tingkat iseng :)

A poet originally by me!! :)





I feel an AGONY that makes me SHIVER…


So, BEFORE I DECAY, I try to break THE INVISIBLE WALL


It feels like living in the CIRCLE OF SWINDLERs,


Where all the GENTLE LIEs FILTH IN THE BEAUTY


I REGRETted it for having a CALM ENVY


IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS, I crawl through the DIM SCENE


Alongside the path are those SOCIAL RIOT MACHINES


Dancing a SILLY GOD DISCO, laughing like HYENA, banging like a HEADACHE MAN


I’m just like a COCKROACH in the BATHROOM,


And they’re nothing but a LEECH


Making an ART DRAWN BY VOMIT and creating the DISORDER HEAVEN


How I wish I could escape from this DISTRESS AND COMA


And leave WITHOUT A TRACE…



All songs in there are owned by The GazettE

I just owned the creative mind.....

The Invisible Wall - The GazettE

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar